- Joined the Board in September, 2015
- Member of the Operations and State & Commerce Committees and the Special Cost Savings & Revenue Enhancement Committee
Government & Political Activities:
- Deputy Coordinator,Campaign Senator Chris Dodd Campaign Labor Committee, 1992
- Presidential Debate Staff,1988
- Permanent Commission on the Status of Women 1984-1992, Chair 1989-90
- American School for the Deaf, 2004 to present
- Connecticut Public Television and Radio, Inc., Advisory Board, 1999-2005
- Food for All - Connecticut Council, Chair, 1996-98
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society/Connecticut Chapter, Trustee,1995-96
- Strategic Planning Committee - United Way of the Capitol Area, 1988-90
- Constitution Council-Campfire Boys and Girls of Connecticut,Director,1986-87
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Connecticut, Inc., Director, 1985-90
- Combined Health Appeal for Business and Industry, Director, 1985-89
- Nutmeg Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Inc. 1985-89
- "Bowl for Kids' Sake" Fundraiser, Chair, 1985
- Allocations Committee - United Way of the Capitol Area, 1981-84
- Capital Region Council of Governments Citizen Forum, 1979-83
- 2003 - Certificate of "Special Congressional Recognition"
- 1999 - Easter Seals of Connecticut Galaxy Awards "Star"
- 1999 - VSAarts "Ambassador Jean Kennedy Smith Founders' Award"
- 1998- Connecticut Children's Medical Center "Volunteer in Pediatrics" Award
- 1986 - The Hartford Courant Award for "Social and Human Services"
- 1985 - "Outstanding Young Citizen of Connecticut" from the Connecticut Jaycees and WFSB
- 1983 - Y.W.C.A. "Women in Leadership Recognition" Award for Government Service
- 1980 - "Outstanding Young Women of America" award
- 1977 - General Electric Award for "Outstanding Community Service"
- Worked for Connecticut House Democratic Leadership, 1999
- Executive Assistant, Connecticut Department of Housing, 1979-88
- Chief Aide, Ella Grasso Re-Election Committee, 1978
- BA - English - Western Connecticut State University
- Technology Training - Workforce Development Training Center